Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024

The Roshan Gharana Scheme aims to reduce electricity consumption in Pakistan, providing solar panels to poor households in Punjab. With a budget of 12.6 billion rupees, the government intends to distribute 50,000 solar panels, ensuring a sustainable energy solution for those who struggle with high electricity costs or lack of electricity.

Affordable Solar Energy

People with low monthly incomes often struggle to pay their electricity bills. For those living in areas without electricity, lighting homes becomes a significant challenge. To address these issues, the Pakistani government has announced the distribution of solar panels under the Roshan Gharana scheme. These solar panels will be available on easy installments to make them affordable for everyone.

Read more about the registration process: New Registration Method 2024

Punjab’s Solar Scheme Expansion

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has announced the distribution of solar panels to 50,000 households, allocating a budget of 12.6 billion rupees for this initiative. The distribution will be conducted through a lucky draw to manage the increasing number of applicants, and it will occur over three phases within five years. Eligible recipients will also receive solar plates, inverter batteries, and other necessary equipment.

Ensure your eligibility and register now: Eligibility Criteria for Roshan Gharana

Punjab’s Roshan Gharana Initiative

Under the Roshan Gharana Scheme, the Punjab government will cover 75 percent of the solar panel cost, with the remaining 25 percent payable by the beneficiaries over five years in easy installments. This initiative aims to provide sustainable energy solutions to both households and entrepreneurs who meet the eligibility criteria.

Find out more about the initiative: Solar Panel Scheme

Conclusion

The Roshan Gharana Scheme’s solar panel distribution is a significant blessing for the people of Punjab, offering a sustainable solution to their electricity issues. The registration process is simple and can be completed from home. Ensure you check your eligibility and apply promptly.

FAQs

What is the Roshan Gharana Scheme?

The Roshan Gharana Scheme is an initiative by the Punjab government to provide solar panels to low-income households, reducing electricity consumption and costs.

Learn more about the scheme: Ehsaas Program 8171

Who is eligible for the Roshan Gharana Scheme?

Eligibility is determined based on income and location criteria set by the government. Applicants must complete the registration process to be considered.

How can I apply for the Roshan Gharana Scheme?

You can apply online through the official registration portal. Ensure you provide all required documents and information accurately.

Start your application here: New Registration Method 2024

What are the payment terms for the solar panels?

Beneficiaries will pay 25 percent of the cost in easy installments over five years, with the government covering the remaining 75 percent.

Will the solar panels be available to businesses?

Yes, entrepreneurs who meet the eligibility criteria can also apply for solar panels under this scheme.

Get details for entrepreneurs: Benazir Taleemi Wazaifa

How will the solar panels be distributed?

The distribution will be conducted through a lucky draw and will occur in three phases over five years.

Read more: https://ehsaas8171bispnews.com

Lorem Ipsum...